Effective: April 9th, 2017
- Additional Terms: Each Lodge shall be solely responsible for its Accommodations. Each traveler acknowledges and agrees that FL is not a party to any agreement made between them and a Lodge in connection with the Accommodation and hereby disclaims any and all liability pursuant thereto. Users acknowledge that FL is solely a provider of the Website and only facilitates the booking of Accommodations between Travelers and Lodges. FL does not own, rent, manage or control Accommodations and has no control over the condition or quality of Accommodations. Travelers acknowledge they access the Website at their sole risk and are personally responsible for verifying their suitability. By submitting information to the Website, users accept sole responsibility for transmission of such information and any resultant damages to therefrom.
- Access or use the Website if under eighteen (18) years old. Accessing and/or using the Website warrants that user is eighteen (18) years or older.
- Use and/or access the Website to send unsolicited commercial email to any person.
- Use and/or access the Website to threaten, harm, or harass another user.
- Use and/or access to the Website to gain access to another user’s Account, password and/or personal information.
- Use or access the Website by artificial means or in a manner that, in FL’s sole discretion, would inflict an excessive load on FL’s or its vendors’ hardware or software.
- Post, upload or transmit:
- any data, content, or materials in order to market or advertise non-FL services or solicit any other users of the Website for such purposes and/or use data, content or materials gathered from the Website for such purposes.
- any data, content, or materials of any type that infringe or violate any individual rights, including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret.
- any data, content or materials that are illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory, harmful, or invasive to privacy, including, but not limited to, any malicious software or computer code (such as a virus).
- any disabling code (defined as computer code designed to interfere with the normal operation of the Website) or any program routine, device, or other undisclosed feature, including, but not limited to any virus, software lock, drop-dead device, malicious logic, worm, Trojan horse, or trap door designed to delete, disable, deactivate, interfere with or otherwise harm the Website or any user thereof.
- List any Accommodations that the user does not have all rights necessary to list.
- Use or access the Website to contact a Traveler or Lodge for any purpose other than to inquire into an Accommodation.
- Decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer any portion of the Website or from any other information by any means whatsoever.
- Distribute, disclose, or allow use of any portion of the Website by any unauthorized third party.
- Ownership: Although some material may be the intellectual property of a third party that FL has a license to use, users acknowledge that as between them and FL, FL owns all rights, title, and interests in the Website and all data and information provided on it, including, but not limited to, any and all user generated content. FL shall have a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, and display such content, including, but not limited to, the promotion of the Website through advertising efforts. Users warrant and represent that they have the authority to grant such rights.
- User-Generated Content: User generated content is the sole responsibility of the user that submitted such content. Users warrant that submitted content is truthful and not misleading. FL, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to edit or remove any user generated content in whole or part. FL does not warrant or endorse any user generated content and shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any user generated content that is posted or made available through the Website.
- Links: The Website may contain links to third party websites. Users acknowledge and agree that they shall be sole liability for the use of such links and access those third party sites at their sole risk.
- Indemnification: Users agree and warrant that they shall indemnify, defend, and hold Released Parties harmless against any and all claims, rights, costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, liabilities, or causes of action brought against Released Parties arising out of or related to use of the Website, Accommodations, or any agreements between Travelers and Lodges.
- Arbitration & Waiver.
- ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN A PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY. ALL PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING IN ANY FORUM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ARBITRATION AND COURT.
- Personal Information: FL may collect and use your personal information in accordance with its file:///Users/WNHollington/Documents/The%20Fishing%20Lodges%20Privacy%20Policy.html, which is incorporated herein by reference. Any Account information, excluding credit card data, passwords, and any Federal or State tax ID, may be used in promoting the Website, unless prohibited by applicable law.
- Force Majeure: FL shall not be responsible for delays or failures of performance resulting from acts beyond the reasonable control of FL.
- Each party agrees to execute and deliver documents, instruments, and agreements and to take action as is reasonably requested by the other party to consummate or to evidence the consummation of the transactions contemplated herein.
- Intellectual Property: If you find or suspect an intellectual property infringement (e.g. trademark, copyright), please report it to FL using the contact information located below and include the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address
- A description of the intellectual property
- A description of where the intellectual property is located on the Website
- If applicable, a statement by the owner as to why they believe the intellectual property was used without their permission.
- Attn: Website Administrator
- 1035 Barnett Shoals Rd. 110
- Athens, GA 30605
- Phone: 706.829.2267
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.